Integrated Management System Policy QUIMPAC SA
(Quality, Environment, Safety and Occupational Health)
is a company manufacturing area, dedicated to the production and marketing of salt (sodium chloride) for human consume and industrial, caustic soda, liquid chlorine, bicalcium phosphate and other chemicals. Aware of its social responsibility to its employees, its customers and protecting the environment, is committed to:
- Achieve customer satisfaction by meeting its requirements, continuous improvement of its processes and the effectiveness of its SGI.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which the organization subscribes voluntarily.
- Prevent, minimize and / or eliminate the risks inherent in their operations, related to the safety and health of people, promoting the protection of the environment; through the appropriate use of its resources, applying good manufacturing practices, environmental and safety, incorporating technological and scientific advances in our scope.
- Promote training and awareness of staff to develop responsible behavior, increase their knowledge of the SGI and improve their skills for the development of their activities.
- Establish appropriate security measures to prevent illegal activities in the organization and thus ensure safe trade in their products.
The Policy of SGI will be reviewed periodically to ensure their adequacy, communicated to stakeholders and made available to the general public that needs it.